Welcome to Durlston House Bed and Breakfast in Lymington.
With its perfect position, Durlston House is the ideal place for large groups to stay whilst cycling, sailing, walking, fishing or any other activity you can think of!
Durlston House bed and breakfast in Lymington, Hampshire is a large detached home all ensuite rooms offering comfortable accommodation.
We aim to offer a warm and friendly atmosphere and good food. Our B&B is just a minute's walk from the High Street of the market town of Lymington, popular with yachtsmen for its picturesque quay and marinas, and is ideally placed for a visit to the Isle of Wight, with Lymington's Isle of Wight ferry terminal being just a few minutes drive away.
The B&B also makes an excellent base for exploring the delights of the New Forest, with the Beaulieu Motor Museum and Bucklers Hard being just a few miles drive away.
We also welcome dogs as there is all of the New Forest for our four legged friends to explore!
If you have any further questions or request, please do not hesitate to call us, we will do our very best to help."
- All rooms are en-suite and include singles, doubles, triples and family rooms
- Upstairs and downstairs bedrooms available
- Substantial cooked English breakfast
- Vegetarian and special diets catered for by arrangement
- Parking available
- Accommodation ideally located for visiting Lymington and the New Forest
Each bedroom offers:
- Ensuite facilities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Late keys
- Ample parking
- Open all year
If you are looking for a weekend away to celebrate a birthday, wedding, anniversary etc, Durlston House is the perfect place. We can offer exclusive use for large groups. We can arrange a reservation at one of the many pubs/restaurants in Lymington, and, as we are only a short walk from the centre of Lymington, nobody has to drive!
Exploring the local area
Using the beautiful and historic market and harbour town of Lymington as your base you can explore The New Forest and the delightful coastal towns of Dorset and Hampshire. The area has something for everyone - walkers, sailors, bird watchers, shoppers and explorers, including:
- The National Motor Museum at Beaulieu
- Buckler's Hard Maritime History Centre
- Hurst Castle
- Gardens at Exbury and Mottesfont
- Historical market towns of Winchester and Salisbury for cathedrals and shopping
- Lymington and Keyhaven nature reserves
- Bournemouth and Southampton for large department stores and excellent shopping centres
- The Isle of Wight
Prices per night
- Single - From £45 per room (Low Season)
- Double / Twin - From £70 per room (Low Season)
- Triple & Family - From £80
Useful Information and Forms
Access Statement Breakfast Menu